All On Four Dental Implants
All on 4 Dental Implants in Preston
Smile In A Day! With All on Four Dental Implants
Smile in a Day procedure using the All on Four dental implants technique is the optimal solution for those who have lost or are about to lose all of their upper or lower teeth. With this procedure, you can come as close to having a new set of permanent teeth as is currently possible.
Those who replace their dentures with All on 4 tooth implants will never have to remove their replacement teeth again for cleaning because their new teeth can be cleaned and maintained just like a natural set of teeth.
If you are looking at the possibility of having to wear dentures but choose All on Four dental implants, you will never have to experience the crippling effects of loose dentures, being unable to eat the foods you enjoy, messy denture adhesives, removing teeth at night, the embarrassment of dentures slipping during speech or smiling or the bad breath associated with wearing ill- fitting dentures.
All on Four Dental Implants Technique
The All on 4 technique requires only four tooth implants for a full arch rehabilitation of teeth. The implants used in this procedure are specially designed for immediate function and typically do not require bone grafting, in addition a fixed computerized surgical guide is used to aid in implant placement. It provides for reliably placed tooth implants, allowing for new teeth the same day as the implants surgery. Patients leave with a new set of fixed, non-removable teeth !
Shorter Treatment Time
The All on Four Dental Implant technique delivers the maximum results in the shortest time with minimal discomfort. Most patients experience only minor soreness the next day and can eat a light meal that same evening. In most cases, you may even return to work the next day.
Benefits with All on Four
- Requires minimal recovery time
- Eliminates the need for bone grafting, in most cases
- Allows for easy maintenance through proper oral hygiene
- Restores the ability to eat all types of foods
- Alleviates the many frustrations of removable dentures
- Ensures long-term results with the potential to last a lifetime
- Renews a youthful appearance through bone level stabilization
- Creates a whole new smile in just one day
- Enhances self-confidence and overall quality of life
All on 4 Tooth Implants Cost ;
- Approximate cost upper or lower arch - £18000
- Approximate cost for both arches - £30000 (when done at same time)
If All on Four dental implants are not within your budget, we can provide other more affordable options for your dental treatment.
For more information on All on 4 Dental Implants or to schedule a tooth implants consultation, call 01772 726932